Tuesday 2 December 2014

Snapshots from November...

Wow... I can't believe it's December already! 2014 has flown by!
Things are pretty busy around here with end of term events, so I haven't had a chance to take any proper pictures of current projects... But instead I thought I would share some of my Instagram photos with you from the past month for those of you who haven't seen them already!

This November I enjoyed going out for hot chocolate and croissants for a brunch date...


I've woken up to double rainbows...


I've made paper snowflakes to decorate the house for Christmas (yes, I'm one of those people who starts decorating early!)


But there has also been some knitting too - I taught my boyfriend to knit! I think he's done quite well so far, don't you?


And lastly, I've started some simple pink socks to work on when Christmas knitting/crocheting gets too much!


How was your November? What are you looking forward to in December?

1 comment:

  1. You can't start decorating early eanough! :o)
    My daughter has started to learn knitting in the school...but unfortunately the teacher couldn't help her, because she is left handed and all the other student are right handed...... so we searched the net and found really good videos on You tube about knitting. I think I can learn some basics, too... :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!