Sunday 14 December 2014

Deck the Halls...

Hello! Well we're getting ready here for the festive season!
I seem to be in the mood for festive making this year - mostly decorations, but some edibles as well!

Of course the holidays wouldn't be complete without traditional paper snowflakes...


Although I did get a little carried away with the papercraft and turned our fridge into a snowman as well!


I've had some jelly stickers adorning my mirror too :-)



It was our house Christmas dinner on Thursday, and I was in charge of the cake... I chose to do my mom's traditional Buche de Noel, and was quite pleased with the results.


These are my latest decorating obsession... Knitted baubles!
 

It makes me happy to see them on the tree...



I can tell that these are going to become a bit of a thing... I want to make some like these fair isle lovelies, and like these adorable stockings as well!

What about you? Have you been making anything for the holidays?

2 comments:

  1. Your cakes look yummy!!! :o)))
    These little hearts are so sweet! I made some hearts too for Christmas from brown felt...:o)
    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so sweet! I love love the fridge, your hearts and of course the bûche!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!