Tuesday 21 October 2014

Snapshots...

I've been having fun with taking photos this past week, as I have discovered Instagram! (Click to find me - thetangledknitter).
I'm quite enjoying it, as it's encouraging me to look for the pretty things in life so I can take photos to share with you all! Here are just a few things which have made me smile... not all were taken with Instagram, some have just been taken with my phone camera :-)

Found this pretty flower growing on my spider plant... 


I love that it's the time of year for Pumpkin Spice Lattes!


An interesting book found in the library...


 Aren't granny squares pretty?? They've been sitting waiting for inspiration, think I may have to make a few more just to be sure...


I love that I get to read this book for schoolwork... such an interesting read!


Cookies and Hot Chocolate to help with studying...


Afternoon knitting...


Really looking forward to using Instagram more - combined with blogging, it's so nice to have so many ways to connect with my blogging friends!

2 comments:

  1. I love instagam, and I was late to the instagram party, too! But it's so addictive. I'll go follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I had to go request that knitting book from my library and come back here! It looks so interesting. What are you studying that you get to read such great books?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!