Tuesday 10 June 2014

Strawberry Stripes...

Here is another finish that was completed a while back, but I hadn't ever gotten around to taking the pictures...
Introducing... Strawberry Stripes!


 I really love these socks - they're striped, but the stitch pattern makes it just that little bit more interesting...


And look!!! The stripes match! If you can remember my dilemma here... It was such a kerfuffle trying to get matching stripes, but I managed!


Although I have decided that if I ever again want to make matching socks, I will knit them in plain yarn! :-P

Ravelry info here.

3 comments:

  1. Oh your socks are lovely! Well done for making the stripes to match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should call them twizzler socks...at least that's what they make me think of :o)...hmm getting hungry! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful socks. I love the pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!