Friday 16 January 2015

Friday Link Love

I promise there will be some yarny content soon, but with January assessments, I haven't seemed to find the time to take pictures yet.
In the meantime, here are a few links for you to love!

Knitting has finally appeared in a commercial in a cool way! YAY!

Or how about this: yarnbombed bus, anyone?

These made me laugh...

I liked the advice in this article for artists (or anyone who creates things)...

Productivity tips (meant for students, but I thought it was good advice for anyone!)

And finally - this clock. Is it bad that I could stare at it all day just for the pretty colours?

Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links! You made my soup-moment a bit more entertained ;-)
    LOVE that urban knitting girl, how cool is that bus?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the links! The third made me laugh, too! :o)))
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love the translation of British sayings...Totally explains the miscommunication I have with your Dad! LOL

    Also LOVE What Colour is it...brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!