Friday 25 October 2013

Friday Link Love...

Phew! It's been such a hectic week, but in the midst of it all, I've managed to find some cool links for you, my lovely readers :-)

I'm forever being asked how double-pointed needles work... here are some tips!
A lovely description of my favourite season...
This made me laugh so much!
I really want to knit this.
This house is kinda neat...
A reminder that there is more to people than we realise...

And lastly, I hope my weekend can look like this!

Hope you have a lovely weekend :-)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links! :o)
    Have a nice weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the post by the well travelled woman...yes I can describe my bedroom exactly when I was eight...remind me to tell you about it sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!