Wednesday 7 October 2015

WIP Wednesday: Sweet Obsession

I think I have a problem. A preemie sweater problem - I can't stop knitting them! I'm beginning to think Marianna's All-in-One Baby Top should come with a warning label...
After finishing the pink and lilac ones, I have now gone on to finish the pink ombre version...


...and because ombre is so fun, I maybe have started a purple one too!


I don't think I'll ever tire of this pattern! It may just become one of those patterns - you know the ones - that you go back to over and over and over again (a bit like my favourite hat). It's just so sweet!

Speaking of sweet things, I couldn't help but share a pic of the cupcakes I made this weekend:


Lemon cupcakes with lemon buttercream - yum! Usually October is full of dark, warm, fall colours, but I can't seem to shake the pretty pastels and brights, even in baking! Ah well - even if outside is beginning to get gloomy, at least my knitting won't be.

Hope you're all having a great week :)

5 comments:

  1. Insta- love on everything. That sweet knit and even sweeter pastels cupcakes, all make my heart sing. XO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lemon cupcake looks yummy!!! I am sure there is none left...:o)
    I love the pink! And purple! :o)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pink sweater is so adorable!! It looks amazing, and a purple version will be awesome. and I love lemon desserts, that cupcake looks utterly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love the ombré effect and purple is one of my favorite colors. Your cupcake looks divine. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon for your lovely comment! Made me smile :-) The cupcakes were rather yummy - might have to make some more this weekend!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!